Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day after tomorrow

I'm really not looking forward to leaving on Tuesday.  This doesn't mean I want to live here, it just means that I love it here.  It is really hard not to love this place, I mean we've been loved genuinely by everyone we've come in contact with.  From Momma Lilly, Pastor Dennis, to leaders on the compound such as Mr. Morris (the head guy in charge under Pastor Dennis) to Josephine (who is another key leader to keeping everything running), to the kids, to the older guys from outside of the compound that we've met with and discipled. 

Its been encouraging to meet with guys who know the Word so well and are already so strong as leaders in Christ at the age of young high school students.  We've truly been blessed by these guys.  I hate to leave them.  Wish I could stay like 1 more month at least. 

But I am looking forward to coming home and seeing everyone in hattiesburg.  Tomorrow I'm going to try to post some pics of what we've done in some of our last days.

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment