Sunday, June 19, 2011

pictures!

 Ok finally I took some time to upload a few pics.  The one above is a pic of part of the house we tiled.  We have now finished wiring the electrical.  Woot.  I loved hooking up electrical.

 James Bond vs. Vito (a guy on the KC team that was here for a week and a half).  Ben is looking away.  We thought it was pretty epic to be playing checkers using a lantern as light.
This is me and Nyoko.  He's super cute, and kinda naughty as well.  Momma Lilly told me the other day he took another kid and just walked into her house.  Lol.  Not allowed to do this.

 Ben and Nyoko.  He has a scarf tied around his head.  Ha!
 This was taken today when we went to see the house of the guys we disciple every Thursday.  We played cards, they gave us some pepsi and cookies.  Legit.  They seem like really good quality guys.  Seem to really know the Word and its importance in their lives.  Pastor Pushani has done really well.  It was good to hang out and get to know them better.
And finally, this is Rejoice Lilly.  She's a cutie.  I try so hard to get her to smile at me or give me some sort of emotional response but she just stares at me.  The other day I was playing a game with other little girls where I'd chase them into their dorm and Rejoice joined the game, giving me the smile that I wanted to see so bad.  In fact, it was a laugh and it was hilarious.  I picked her up yesterday and noticed that her pants were wet.  I asked someone else if it was urine and they said yes.  So I learned, when younger kids have wet pants, just don't pick them up, or you will have urine all over yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment